Voluntary Health Agency Member
The Prevent Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. The Foundation's mission is saving lives through cancer prevention and early detection.
We believe in:
- Reducing the cancer mortality rate by focusing individual behaviors, public policy and discussion, and research on prevention and early detection
- Addressing all preventable cancers across all populations
- Making prevention knowledge and early detection services more accessible for people in medically underserved communities
- Collaborating with partners to maximize the effectiveness and reach of the prevention and early detection programs and message
- Creating an energizing and productive workplace that people want to join
This organization has completed the National Health Council’s Standards of Excellence Certification Program and meets the highest standards of accountability, ethical practice, organizational effectiveness, and good public stewardship.
To learn more, click on the links below.