The National Health Council and Genetic Alliance will host a webinar on September 22, 2015, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Eastern time to release their joint report Dialogue/Advancing Meaningful Patient Engagement in Research, Development, and Review of Drugs. The paper addresses key issues and potential solutions surrounding meaningful patient engagement across the research-to-care continuum when developing new treatments for people with chronic diseases and disabilities.
The webinar will be moderated by Eleanor Perfetto, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, National Health Council, and include presentations by:
- Marc Boutin, Chief Executive Officer, National Health Council
- Sharon Terry, President and Chief Executive Officer, Genetic Alliance
- Brenda Huneycutt, Vice President, Avalere Health
The webinar will address the following topics:
- Building a Framework for Meaningful Patient Engagement
- Defining Meaning Patient Engagement
- Addressing Key Gaps in Methods, Resources, and Best Practices
- Identifying Steps for Advancing Meaningful Patient Engagement
If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact Sarah Reid at email@example.com.