The Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association (ALS Association or Association) was organized in 1985 through the merger of its predecessors, The Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of America and The National ALS Foundation, Inc. The Association’s mission priorities are to fund research directed at finding the cause and cure for the disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), commonly known as “Lou Gehrig’s Disease,” to provide clinical, educational and other programs and services to people living with ALS and their families, health care professionals, and other key stakeholders, and to increase public awareness through public policy and advocacy efforts at both the national and state levels.
The Association is a not-for-profit, voluntary health organization, with a National Headquarters in Washington, D.C. and 39 chapters spread throughout the United States. We are searching for an experienced Salesforce Project Manager to help manage our implementation of Salesforce. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration, the Project Manager should have a background in business, management, budgeting, IT, HR systems and analysis. Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization about the project. If you are responsible, able to deliver projects on time and within budget, and looking for a change, the ALS Association may be right for you!
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage implementation of Salesforce across National Office and all chapters.
- Familiarize yourself with all departments and their use of the current / future systems.
- Communicate status of project to all levels of the organization.
- Act as an advocate for the association.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation.
- Administer and support Salesforce and integrated systems once implemented.
- Convey a professional and positive image at all times that reflects favorably on The ALS Association.
Required Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum two years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required. Additional Salesforce certifications preferred.
- Successful experience with multiple large full life-cycle Salesforce implementations.
- Ability to plan, budget, oversee, and document all aspects of a project.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical thinker/problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans and track progress and resources.
- Capable of managing changes in project scope, schedule and costs in a timely manner.
- Experience with vendor management, especially statusing, service level agreements, and issue resolution.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (including presentation skills).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proven success in leading and contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and logically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to travel on Association business as required.
Qualified and interested candidates please apply here: https://alsassociation.applytojob.com/apply/S48rs4wUUZ/Salesforce-Project-Manager
The ALS Association endeavors to make www.alsa.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call 202.464.8831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
The ALS Association is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. AA/EOE